When marriages fall apart, complicated legal questions arise. How will your property be fairly divided? What about retirement accounts and investments? Who will get the kids? Who will keep the house? How will you maintain your standard of living?
Even if you think your divorce will be uncontested, chances are disputes will arise down the road. Having an experienced legal advocate on your side can help you avoid pitfalls and overcome obstacles that often arise along the way.
Solution-Oriented Legal Guidance
At the law firm of Jill C. Stone, Esq., PC, our experienced attorneys offer solution-oriented representation for those contemplating or facing divorce. Our attorneys have developed a stellar reputation in the court system and legal community. Our attorneys are skilled at trial, yet also offer practical and realistic guidance in negotiating resolutions that avoid the expense and delay of court.
Personalized Service Throughout The Divorce Process
Our firm offers assistance in all aspects of the divorce process, including:
- Child custody: Having served as a court-appointed attorney for children in the Nassau County Family Court and Supreme Court, Ms. Stone possesses unique insight into child custody issues.
- Child support: Whether you are looking to establish, modify, increase or reduce child support obligations, we can walk you through the process.
- Maintenance: Our attorneys remain up to date on the latest changes in New York maintenance law. We can formulate effective strategies for your case.
- Equitable Distribution: As strong trial attorneys and skilled negotiators, our attorneys can be powerful allies in protecting your property interests.
- Mediation: We can represent you in the mediation process or simply review agreements reached in the mediation process to ensure that your rights are protected.
When you turn to us for guidance, you can expect both legal and emotional support from our caring team of professionals.
We provide personalized attention and one-on-one client service. Our attorneys and staff are passionate about every client’s case; you will never feel like just a number or file.
Contact our Divorce Attorneys
If you are looking for compassionate and experienced legal help, you have come to the right place. Call 516-679-4300 to discuss your situation with an attorney. Evening appointments are available, and we accept credit cards.